Fresno Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center is committed to providing the absolute best care in California. To achieve this, our philosophy includes using the latest and greatest in veterinary technology. We are very proud of the equipment we have invested in to help our patients. There are very few veterinary hospitals in California that have the types of equipment and resources that we have.
- The only Hyperbaric Chamber in the Central Valley dedicated for companion animals.
- Digital radiology (x-rays)
- Digital ultrasound
- Pulmonetics LTV1000 long term ventilator
- Leading Edge monitors
- Doppler blood pressure monitor
- Waveline monitor for assessing invasive blood pressures
- Matrx anesthesia machines with Hallowell ventilators
- Heska fluid pumps and syringe pumps
- Blood infusion pump
- Handheld Pulse Ox
- Lacuna In-House Cytology
- State-of-the-art endoscopy tower including gastroscopes for both large and small pets, and bronchoscope.
- State-of-the-art in house Laboratory equipment
- Video Otoscopy
- Laparoscopy and Arthroscopy